TTU's Housing Application Portal
Summer Residence Halls Applications:
Applications are now available.
Housing is available for any student that is taking classes.
Summer housing is held in MS Cooper and Pinkerton halls and are subject to change at any time if needed.
Tech Village Apartments Applications:
- Please refer to the Tech Village Apartments Housing Agreement for all eligibility requirements/policies.
If you are eligible and receive a Tech Village apartment, your residence hall application will be terminated OR if you live in the halls when you receive your apartment all charges will be prorated accordingly.
- Important Note for Anyone wanting guranteed space on campus:
Important Note for Freshmen Beginning Fall 2014:
- During room renewal in the Spring, if you want to try to get into Tech Village, but you want something that is also guaranteed, you must apply to both the Residence Halls and Tech Village Apartments since spaces are not guaranteed in the apartments. This will ensure that you receive at least a room in the residence halls. If you do not complete a residence hall application and you do not get into Tech Village, you will not have anything reserved on campus for you.
- So completing the residence hall application will give you a fall back option. If you get a Tech Village apartment, we will cancel your halls application as the Tech Village application will take priority.
Anyone of Junior status or above should not have a housing hold and can apply to Tech Village without a halls application.
- Beginning Fall 2014, Freshmen will be eligible to live in Tech Village. A freshman wanting to live in Tech Village must also complete both the Residence Halls and the Tech Village application. Please refer to the section discussing guaranteed space immediately above as the process is similar.
THE BELOW INFORMATION IS AN EXPLANATION AND LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ACCOUNT LOGIN BOX AT THE TOP LEFT OF THIS PAGE:
Admitted: You must be admitted to the University before you will be able to enter this portal to apply for housing. Once you are admitted, you will then have your Tech ID Number and your University email account, both of which are important to login.
Student Number: This is your Tech ID Number ("T" Number) which was assigned by the Office of Admissions. For new students, this information was mailed to you in a letter from the Admissions Office. Your Tech ID Number starts with the letter "T" followed by 8 digits.
- Need your Tech ID Number?
- To retrieve your Tech ID Number, please visit HERE. Then enter the correct required criteria and click submit and your Tech ID Number will be posted above the search criteria fields. Make sure you use your full first and last names.
- After several attempts with no success, please contact the following:
- All students that are not International Applicants/Students - Please contact the Office of Admissions at (800) 255-8881.
- International Applicants/Students - Please contact the Office of International Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 931-372-3634.
Housing Password: This is a number generated by our housing information system and will only be used for login through this housing portal.
- Need your Password? - If you have never logged into this housing portal or have forgotten your password, please enter your Tech ID Number in the student number block and click on the "Forgot Housing Password?" link at the top left of this screen in the Account Login box. It will be immediately emailed to your TTU email address (your @students.tntech.edu email account) if you have set up your email account properly. More information on your email below.
Email Account: You must first have your email account set up BEFORE you can get your housing password sent to you.
- How to set up your Email Account? - Your email account (@students.tntech.edu) is given to you once you are ADMITTED. Once you have your email account, you will need to activate and set it up properly. Please visit HERE for instructions on how to setup your TTU email account. For other frequently asked questions about email, please visit HERE. After setup of your email account, you can login at: https://www.tntech.edu/studentemail/home. Your TTU email account will be the main communication method for assignments and other correspondence from the Office of Residential Life.